Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 554 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 14055.800 IDR / USD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 44% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,515,659 ($748) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,280,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)