Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 243.210 IDR / ARS
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,980,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,089,517 (ARS $25,038) in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 3 hours ago)