Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3655.436 IDR / PLN
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,399,132 (2,298 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,520,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Burgos costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Halifax costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €678 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 49 (31 minutes ago)