Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1988.850 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 16% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,451,862 (4,752元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,170,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)