Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 196.605 IDR / INR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 17% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,050,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 5,847,731 (₨29,744) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)