Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2091.886 IDR / HRK
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,900,589 (4,733 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,730,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $521 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guaruja costs R$ 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Split costs 80 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)