Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 15755.933 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 6,860,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,844,784 (€434) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Morelia costs Mex$ 605 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacna costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)