Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15621.347 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,670,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 7,586,987 (€486) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 37,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $344,000 (about 2 hours ago)