Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2035.503 IDR / BOB
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,825,537 ($b4,827) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,980,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)