Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 388.170 IDR / MUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 73% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 13,759,928 (₨35,448) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,950,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)