Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15557.694 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 25% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,244,112 (€658) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,220,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)