Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7946.200 IDR / BGN
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 6,800,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,698,219 (843 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)