Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3414.399 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,628,562 (R$ 2,527) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,110,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)