Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1453.249 IDR / SEK
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 13,499,823 (9,289 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,900,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)