Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15536.952 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 64% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 12,804,554 (€824) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,790,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)