Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 131.201 IDR / RSD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 7,304,181 (55,672 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,040,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)