Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3433.929 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,373,025 (R$ 3,021) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,860,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)