Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 15595.757 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 83% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 13,978,703 (€896) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,620,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 748 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 419,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)