Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 17464.526 IDR / GBP
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 14,052,894 (£805) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,010,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)