Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 238.985 IDR / ARS
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,670,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 5,911,650 (ARS $24,737) in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Burgos costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Halifax costs C$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €678 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 49 (27 minutes ago)