Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 14064.000 IDR / USD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 261% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 28,702,609 ($2,041) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,940,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)