Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 197.716 IDR / INR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 18% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,370,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,016,236 (₨30,429) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)