Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4879.370 IDR / TND
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 6,830,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,593,586 (1,351 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)