Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 563.810 IDR / UAH
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,430,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,692,647 (11,870₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)