Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7935.526 IDR / BAM
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,422,742 (1,061KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,120,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)