Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 129.126 IDR / JPY
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 19,063,403 (¥147,634) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,000,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$2,580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 500 C$ (about 3 hours ago)