Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9967.309 IDR / LYD *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,810,119 (1,085 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,890,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)