Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 726.829 IDR / MXN
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 7,037,003 (Mex$ 9,682) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,750,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)