Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 250.871 IDR / ARS
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 6,900,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 5,185,699 (ARS $20,671) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)