Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33383 IDR / IRR *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 7,994,373 (﷼ 23,947,629) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,780,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)