Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15536.952 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 45% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,873,912 (€636) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,830,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)