Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 278 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.171 IDR / COP
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,530,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 7,224,918 (COL$1,732,288) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)