Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 23.619 IDR / XAF
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 125% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 17,716,727 (750,091 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,860,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)