Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Bengkulu, Indonesia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22409 IDR / IRRX *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,620,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,834,878 (﷼ 20,315,019) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)