Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33383 IDR / IRR *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,282,521 (﷼ 27,806,354) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,770,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)