Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1072.481 IDR / ZMW
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 24% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,473,833 (7,901 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,840,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Morelia costs Mex$ 605 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)