Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.941 IDR / AOA *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 74% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 12,431,184 (389,192 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,150,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antipolo costs Php49 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,450 (about 3 hours ago)