Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 3579.958 IDR / PLN
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,286,653 (2,315 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,410,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$2,580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 500 C$ (about 3 hours ago)