Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3374.537 IDR / MYR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,412,774 (RM3,086) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,700,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)