Cost of living in Kazan', Russia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 218.933 IDR / RUB
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,394,197 (руб 38,341) in Kazan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,200,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)