Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 637%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 23.673 IDR / XAF
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 174% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 21,226,798 (896,660 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,740,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)