Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 309.686 IDR / SDG *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 88% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 14,590,523 (47,114 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,760,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)