Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 600.764 IDR / CZK
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,796,175 (14,642 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,210,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)