Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 218.933 IDR / RUB
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,370,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,640,221 (руб 30,330) in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)