Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3418.521 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,272,540 (R$ 2,712) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,880,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)