Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 131.144 IDR / JPY
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 16,601,040 (¥126,587) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,200,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)