Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33383 IDR / IRR *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,850,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 7,342,197 (﷼ 21,993,997) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)