Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 15473.157 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 106% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 16,460,564 (€1,064) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,990,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)