Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3986.282 IDR / ILS
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 137% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 16,875,509 (4,233 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,130,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)