Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 14064.000 IDR / USD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 15,281,602 ($1,087) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,480,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)